We are looking for Marketing Manager to enhance our growth efforts. He or she would be working directly with the Associate Vice President of Marketing as a part of the corporate marketing team and would be responsible for managing the online & offline marketing of MPS Limited and all its Business Units.
- Ensure implementation of marketing guidelines within the organization
- Coordinate with the content writers to prepare and update the corporate decks and client facing documents
- Collaborate with the sales team to provide them support for client presentations
- Work on the marketing plan based on actionable insights and recommendations.
-Keep competitive intelligence on our competitors and log their latest updates and events participating
- Track marketing expenses
- Manage leads and opportunities and identify which lead sources are driving the business
-Analyze website traffic using Google Analytics. Highlight critical findings, including downtime, bounce rates, and geography.
-Manage the annual marketing calendar of events
-Manage the marketing of the industry events, in which MPS participates, to maximize business and lead generation
-Ensure timely creation of marketing collaterals for all BUs.
- Recommend new ideas to help drive the business
- Create A/B splits to landing pages when needed
- Manage the SEO rankings by collaborating with the SEO agency and the implementation of strategies for Marketing
-Work with the Content Marketing Team and Subject Matter Experts in managing blog updates
-Review and Manage Social Media Activities
-Investigate new technologies which will help drive the business for MPS
-Manage the deployment of outbound email campaigns with the content team.
Perks and Benefits