Roles and Responsibilities
- Handle projects independently and manage the delivery team.
- Lead teams to execute projects in terms of the contractual obligations, timely delivery, quality, and compliance with contract scope.
- Design different training product types, such as ILTs, WBTs, Mobile apps, Job Aids, and QRCs.
- Review teams work for relevance and quality.
- Interaction with internal or client side subject matter experts for content analysis, curriculum design, reviews and approvals.
- Create storyboards for different delivery mediums (ILTs, WBTs, vILTs, Blended).
- Be involved in project and resource planning.
- Manage direct client communications and client expectations.
- Lead and train team members to provide end-to-end learning solution.
- Domestic and International travel to client site for presentations and consulting assignments
Desired Candidate Profile
- Skilled in Instructional Design principles and theory, such as Andragogy, Kirkpatrick and Blooms' levels, ADDIE etc.
- Familiarity with design trends such as Flipped Learning, Design for wearables, big data, social learning, Micro learning, Gamification etc.
- Must have designed and developed a variety of training and content including blended learning (with an emphasis on exercises, role-plays, activities) , e-learning, simulations, games, on-the-job and continuous training and handled international clients
- Must have some visual design (media development) experience and should be able to work with some graphic designing software. Any experience with video-based training will be a bonus.
- Should be acquainted with working with LMS and understand basic principles of SCORM packaging
- Ability to work with content publishing tools like Articulate and Captivate will be a bonus
Perks and Benefits