Roles and Responsibilities
- Proven experience as a .NET Developer or Application Developer, Relevant exp-2+yrs
- Hands on experience on .NET (3.5/4.0/4.5), ASP.NET, C#, Visual Studio 2008/2010/2013/2015, and SQL Server 2008 & 2012, WCF and SQL Server
- Familiarity with architecture styles/APIs (REST, Web API)
- Familiarity with the ASP.NET framework, SQL Server and design/architectural patterns (e.g. Model-View-Controller (MVC))
- Understanding of Agile methodologies
- Excellent troubleshooting and communication skills
- Ability to mentor junior team members.
- Proactive approach with ability to work independently and follow-through on assignments.
- Team-oriented individual with excellent interpersonal, planning, coordination, and problem-solving skills.
- Develop inhouse software systems using Microsoft .NET and SQL Server
- Create, maintain and develop technical and unit test case documentation
- Understanding design documents, code and test new/existing web software applications
- Diagnose incidents/bugs and correct programming errors
- Enhance existing systems by analyzing business objectives, preparing an action plan and identifying areas for modification and improvement
- Investigate and develop skills in new technologies.
Please call to schedule your interview.
Contact person: Sukanya
Email id - firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact No. 9945713832