Roles and Responsibilities
The candidate should have prior experience as a Graphics/Visual Designer as well as a strong
portfolio of Sample projects.
- The candidate should preferably have an e-learning background
- The candidate should be proficient in conceptualization, template creation, Graphic User Interface Design, Nugget Design, Image Editing, Infographics creation, Icon creation and Typography etc.
- The candidate should be able to produce high quality deliverables that help our clients/end users understand complex information with ease.
The candidate should have requisite knowledge of the following tools:
- Design softwares like Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator Advanced level
Rapid e-learning tools like Articulate Storyline/Lectora/Captivate Moderate level
- Adobe Animate/Flash/AfterEffects/InDesign Basic level
- Candidate with sketch skill and/or HTML 5 Design knowledge will have added advantage
Desired Candidate Profile
Able to grasp client needs, understand briefs and consider realistic solutions while suggesting alternatives
- High attention to detail
- Able to balance work on several projects at a time while meeting all deadlines
- Comfortable working under pressure
Perks and Benefits