L1 Support Engineer
Roles and Responsibilities & Desired Candidate Profile:-
1)Health checks, alerting, reporting, ticket generation, basic troubleshooting, and configurations.
2) Installs and monitors Linux open-source operating systems and caters to the client's needs in
3) Excellent problem-solving skills, documentation skills and aptitude skills.
4) Good communication skills (verbal and written) and the ability to work within a 24x7 support
5) Knowledge of monitoring tool (nagios/pingdom/site24*7), ticketing tool(Jira), Alerting
tool (opsgeniue) etc.
6) Basic knowledge about system logs, application logs and DNS.
7) Working skills on apache, tomcat web server etc.
8) Experience on Linux commands and had the Red hat certification(RHCSA and RHCE).
9) Basic AWS Knowledge and VMware.
10) TCP/IP stacks and basic knowledge about firewall and iptables.
11) Aware about general ports numbers
Perks and Benefits :-
1. Our benefits are very competitive and designed to your preferences!
2. We welcome you to a challenging, innovative environment with extraordinary opportunities for you to explore.
3. A competitive salary.
4. A healthy work-life balance
Early joiners preferred.
Role:IT Support - Other
Salary: 5-7.5 Lacs P.A.
Industry:IT Services & Consulting
Department:IT & Information Security
Role Category:IT Support
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
UG:BCA in Any Specialization,B.Tech/B.E. in Any Specialization
MPS is a global leader in content platforms and learning solutions. Our services help major enterprises, publishers, libraries, and content aggregators in achieving their academic and professional goals. We have been at the forefront of content and learning since our inception in 1970 as the Indian subsidiary of Macmillan (Holdings) Limited, an esteemed British publishing company.
Our vision is to make learning smarter, and in the past five decades, we have developed significant in- house capabilities to meet the high standards of our customers. We also made key acquisitions in our journey that allowed us to take advantage of the evolving digital media space. Today, we are powered by a team of over 3000 people across India, North America, Canada, Europe, and UAE.
You can learn more about the work that our people do by visiting the MPS Limited website (https://www.mpslimited.com/)
Websites: https://www.mpsinteractive.com, https://www.mpslimited.com, https://www.highwirepress.com
Address:A-1, Tower A, 4th Floor Windsor IT Park Sector 125 , Noida