Manager- Compensation & Benefit
Dear Job Seeker,
MPS Ltd has an urgent opening for Manager- Compensation & Benefits, Pl find below the JD for the same.
We are looking for a Compensation and Benefits Specialist to oversee and administer the employees' perfect rewards and smart benefits. You will assess personnel needs and draft targeted programs to increase performance, organizational trust, and satisfaction. The goal is to attract, retain and motivate high-quality employees while reducing turnover and enhancing our companys profile as the best place to work. Responsibilities
• Define a fair, equitable, and competitive total compensation and benefits package that fits and is aligned with our companys strategy and business goals
• Develop a consistent compensation philosophy in line with the work culture and organizational objectives • Ensure that compensation practices are in compliance with current legislation (pay equity, human rights, etc.)
• Use various methods and techniques and make data-based decisions on direct financial, indirect financial, and nonfinancial compensations.
• Assess employees' needs by conducting organizational psychology surveys to find out what motivates and engages employees • Prepare job descriptions, job analysis, job evaluations, and job classifications
• Participate in salary and labor market surveys to determine prevailing pay rates and benefits
• Differentiate pay systems to invest in the segments of the workforce that contribute the most value
• Deploy effective communication strategies and success metrics
• Conduct ongoing research into emerging trends, issues, and best practices
• Conduct periodic audits and prepare reports Requirements and skills
• Proven working experience as a Compensation and Benefits Specialist
• Prior experience in HR practices and compensation cycle management
• Working knowledge of job evaluation and job analysis systems
• Previous experience with organizational psychology and labor market surveys
• Adequate knowledge of current labor rules and regulations
• Familiarity with various types of incentives and benefits
• Extensive knowledge of HRIS and MS Office
• Strong quantitative and analytical skills Important Note: This is a work-from-office opportunity from our office located at Sector-125, Noida
Interested can share their CVs at email@example.com
Role:Compensation & Benefits - Other
Salary: 5-7.5 Lacs P.A.
Industry:IT Services & Consulting
Role Category:Compensation & Benefits
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
MPS, a leading global provider of platforms, and content, and learning solutions for the digital world, was established as an Indian subsidiary of Macmillan (Holdings) Limited in 1970. The long service history as a captive business allowed MPS to build unique capabilities and talents through strategic partner programs. MPS is now a global partner to the worlds leading enterprises, learning companies, publishers, libraries, and content aggregators. After change of majority stake in 2011-12 and with an entrepreneurial mindset MPS developed significant momentum as a result of consistent reinvestment in the business and seven successful acquisitions in the same number of years. MPS is listed on the major stock exchanges in India with a market capitalization upward of INR 700 crores. More than 2,700 professionals power MPS across seven delivery centers in India, four offices in Europe, and six client-servicing offices in the US.