Roles and Responsibilities
- Researched the collection on behalf of clients, mainly for use on book covers and interiors
- Identify public domain, fair-use and Third party content
- Rights and permissions management for Image, Text and Rich Media
- Liaising closely with clients and Sourcing, processing and captioning on a wide range of subjects from news, sport, technology, science, wildlife, and showbiz.
- Able to prepare guidelines for image search.
- Clearing and negotiating rights for the reproduction of images.
- Conducting an effective search at commercial photo libraries, private or state collections, museums and archives, using the web predominantly.
- Downloading high resolution images and providing them to design team and client on time.
- Storing images safely as appropriate to the format.
- Tracing all credit and ownership information of images or text already used in previous editions of books
- Managing image and Text database and Clients management tools.
#Fresher graduates with good communications can apply.