We are looking for a talented WordPress Developer with at least 4 years of experience in developing, designing and maintaining custom WordPress websites. The ideal candidate must have a strong understanding of WordPress development, including custom theme and plugin development. In addition to technical skills, we are looking for a candidate who has a good eye for design and can create visually appealing websites. Knowledge of Drupal will be a plus.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Develop and maintain custom WordPress websites
- Design and implement custom WordPress themes and plugins
- Ensure website functionality and performance
- Write clean, well-documented and efficient code
- Debug website issues and resolve them in a timely manner
- Stay up-to-date with latest web development trends and technologies
- Collaborate with designers and stakeholders to ensure a seamless user experience
Desired Candidate Profile
- 4+ years of experience in WordPress development
- Ability to design and implement custom WordPress themes and plugins
- Good eye for design and ability to create visually appealing websites
- Familiarity with responsive web design and cross-browser compatibility
- Strong problem-solving skills and ability to debug website issues
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
- Familiarity with version control systems (e.g. Git)
- Knowledge of Drupal is a plus
Interested candidates please share the cv at firstname.lastname@example.org
Role:IT Support - Other
Salary: 5-8 Lacs P.A.
Industry:IT Services & Consulting
Department:IT & Information Security
Role Category:IT Support
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
UG:BCA in Any Specialization,B.Tech/B.E. in Any Specialization
About MPS Limited!!
MPS Limited (NSE/BSE: MPSLTD), a leading global provider of platforms and content solutions for the digital world, was established as an Indian subsidiary of Macmillan (Holdings) Limited in 1970. The long service history as a captive business allowed MPS to build unique capabilities and talents through strategic partner programs. MPS is now a global partner to the worlds leading enterprises, learning companies, publishers, libraries, and content aggregators. After change of majority stake in 2011-12 and with an entrepreneurial mindset MPS developed significant momentum as a result of consistent reinvestment in the business and six successful acquisitions in the same number of years. MPS is listed on the major stock exchanges in India with a market capitalization upward of $150 Million. More than 3000+ professionals power MPS across seven delivery centres in India, two subsidiaries in Europe, and four client-servicing offices in the US.
MPS operates globally through its offices in North America, Europe, Canada, UAE, and India. Our employees work to deliver flawless products and services to our clients worldwide across five main areas: digital publishing solutions, technology solutions, creative and interactive solutions, book and journal publishing solutions and 360-degree customer service solutions.
Address:MPS Limited A-1, Tower A, 4th Floor Windsor IT Park, Sector 125, Noida, India - 201301